watching psych last night, already 13 episodes into the 1st season. If you haven’t seen it before, you should check it out. It’s a comical twist on those mystery cop dramas, which I find refreshing with all of those CSI shows and their over dramatic scenes. Not to mention the main guy is pretty cute.
I know this may seem like a cop out, but honestly, I don’t want to change anything that’s happened in my life. Yeah, sometimes it can really suck, but I don’t know what my life would be like if certain stuff didn’t happen. If I changed one thing, I know I would be the person that I am today. I like who I am most days, therefore I decided that anything I regret, I no longer think about. It’s over, and I’m going to move on.
1. Dying, it scares the crap out of me. Whether it’s going off and living in heaven forever or just nothing after I die, I find it scary. To exist forever, even after the world is destroyed is mind blowing to me, and then just having everything familar being taken away.
2. Diabetes, unfortunately it has to cross my mind everything. There’s no escaping it.
3 Finding someone to love, just having someone there that you know you can call up is nice.
4. Going on adventures. The last thing I want to do is to stay put. I want to go everywhere. I have a list of countries I want to visit and it’s constantly growing. There are so many beautiful places in the United States alone, I hope I get the chance to see them all.
5. Which college I’m going to be going to next year, I honestly have no idea which is in first place at the moment. They all seem to be tied.
6. My family and friends, they’re the people I care about, I’m always thinking about them.
7. Being happy. It’s the most important thing to me. I want to enjoy this life, cause as I said, I’m afraid of dying. If I live my life in the happiest way, I don’t think I’ll be as afraid anymore.